Who We Are
SimpleCitizen is a tech-based immigration company with a special focus on helping Immigrants and their families with their Immigration journeys; we take innovative technological approaches to provide services that effectively meet their needs. SimpleCitizen has provided immigration support to thousands of immigrants, and their families, even in the midst of rapidly changing immigration policies.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve built a reputation of doing whatever it takes to help legal Immigrants to the United States obtain Permanent Residency, and Citizenship, at a fraction of the cost and time of the alternatives, while achieving an industry-leading success rate.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve taken that same attitude and innovative spirit into the corporate immigration space and recently joined Fragomen—the largest and leading immigration law firm, and services provider, in the United States and around the world. For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance and support and has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners and thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions. This exciting acquisition will provide SimpleCitizen with financial backing and a broad base of exciting clients, enabling us to continue to improve the immigration experience for hundreds of thousands of workers around the globe.
Opportunities to truly disrupt an industry are not that common, but this is one of them. In partnership with Fragomen, the stage is set for SimpleCitizen to transform the multi-billion-dollar corporate immigration industry. We will win because of our uncompromising customer focus, our innovative approach to technology, and our recent union with Fragomen.
To achieve this bold mission, we’ll need the help of the best people in all aspects of our business.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a driven, organized, and creative Product Designer to join our growing team and help lead the way we design our products. For this position, you’ll play an important role in our entire design process - from initial discovery to ensuring a high-quality delivery of the final product.
If you are an individual that wants to make a difference and cares about designing delightful user experiences, we want to talk to you! We have ambitious aspirations and are looking for the right people to help us reach our goals.
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our users.
- Regularly present work to the design team, product team, and other stakeholders.
- Develops design direction of new features.
- Contributes to pattern libraries Designs for different form factors.
- Prototype multiple visual and UX concepts and then narrow them to the right solution.
- At least (7) years of relevant professional experience.
- A portfolio that shows work you were directly responsible for the success of a product or feature.
- Skilled in the creation of detailed wireframes, app maps, user & feature flows, and information architecture deliverables.
- People-focused design mentality.
- Constantly looking to hone design instinct through user feedback.
- Ability to switch between sketching concepts, updating flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work.
- Experience contributing digital pattern libraries/style guides to communicate consistent, cross-platform design.
- Robust understanding of different platform design form factor.
Benefits of working at SimpleCitizen:
There are many organic benefits of working for a social impact organization and everyone at our company finds a deep sense of joy through their alignment with one another, as well as with our company mission and vision. It is our top priority to ensure that while our employees are making a difference in the world, we can make a difference in theirs. We hope that by providing our employees with benefits they want and feel empowered by, we can give them the support they need to excel in their professional and personal lives. Below is a short list of just a few of our favorite benefits at SimpleCitizen.
- Unlimited PTO
- DEI Centered Work environment
- Up to 17 Weeks Parental Leave
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Wellness & Development Stipends